Why buy property in İzmir?
İzmir enjoys the advantage of being a significant export oriented city. It utilizes the benefits of its geographical position close to the markets of the European Union and those of the Near and Middle East as well as having Turkey’s 2nd largest seaport.
Regarding air transportation facilities, Izmir Adnan Mendres Airport is located just 18 km from the city center and it’s connected well to the city by railway and highway facilities. There are direct flights from more than 103 cities in European and Midlle Eastern countries to the city.
High Level of Living Standards
- Beautiful natural environment.
- Social and cultural facilities.
- Education and health services.
- Four Season Tourism.
- Advanced urban transportation infrastructure
- Qualified housing alternatives at affordable prices, good quality living environments.
- 4 million population, 42% below 30 years old.
Strong Local Economy
- Turkey’s 3rd most developed city
- Second largest commercial center in Turkey
- A significant industrial base, realizing 9.3% Turkey’s total industrial production.
- $ 19.5 billion of foreign trade volume
- More than 4500 export companies
- 2110 foreign direct investments
Attractive environment for the labor pool
- İzmir ranked as the 2nd fastest growing metropolitan area in the world.
- The 1st life quality of life index in Turkey
- The 1st in social capital index in Turkey.